Fagor Automation has given a very positive rating to their participation at the EMO trade show that took place in Milan (Italy) from October 5th-10th at the exhibition center of fieramilano.
- Record breaking edition.
- 1,600 exhibitors
- 120,000 square meters
- 155,362 visitors
- 120 countries
- 51% foreign visitors
Fagor Automation with a 120 m2 booth, presented their latest novelties in CNC and Feedback systems that attracted a great deal of visitors.
- Manufacturers: We could show our whole product line to the numerous manufacturers who visited our booth. Fagor Automation’s catalog offers CNCs, motors, drives and feedback systems for a complete, integral, solution to our customers’ needs.
- Users could Lathe and Mill sessions on CNC 8060 and CNC 8065. It was the perfect opportunity to show Fagor’s advancements especially in the milling machine world through sessions held by programming experts.
- Distributors: Asier Telleria (Customer Service Manager) mentions that during the show, they had many interesting meetings to set the steps to take in the cooperations on important projects in their respective countries.
- Schools: We also received daily visits by various groups from technical training centers, and they were shown the great importance of our products in building machine tools with the high level of complexity and finish quality they now demand.
Among other things, it was also pointed out to them that our corporate website provides a Free simulator, which offers the user a complete tool for programming the whole part at any external PC comfortably and productively.
- Institutional visits: Spanish Ministry of Economics and Competitiveness, ICEX, SPRI, Basque Government, Basque Parliament, Regional Government of Gipuzkoa.
Among our novelties, we also presented the new lines of non-contact absolute linear encoders with several digital connection interfaces, nanometric resolution and various formats for adapting them to the requirements of the application and customer’s needs. Regarding enclosed absolute linear encoders for CNC machines and high-precision applications, the offer is now even greater with new and more modern product families that have gained many mechanical improvements.
Based upon a positive review of the customers exhibiting Fagor products, and our own staff experiences, the EMO 2015 tradeshow was another positive step that the machine tool market is currently alive with great optimism. This edition EMO has given us confidence in the future and are even more convinced of Fagor Automation’s growth potential in the whole world.
Thank you all very much for visiting us.